Our Blogs

Pakistan’s cement industry records a decline of 3.96% in dispatches during September 2023

Cement dispatches declined by 3.96% in Sep 2023. Total Cement dispatches during Sep 2023 were 4.115 million tons against 4.284 Million Tons dispatched during the same month of last fiscal year. According to the data released by the All Pakistan Cement Manufacturers Association, local cement dispatches by the industry during September 2023 were 3.544 million tons compared to 3.806 million tons in Sep 2022, showing a decline of 6.87%.… Continue

Beaconhouse Elevates Learning with Google for Education Tools through Partnership with Tech Valley

A transformative collaboration has been initiated by Beaconhouse, the largest education network in Pakistan, with Tech Valley, the partner for Google for Education in Pakistan. The initiative is aimed at revolutionizing educational experiences for over 100,000 students across Pakistan. This collaboration integrates Google Chromebooks with Google for Education’s Education Plus Workspace, a comprehensive suite that provides a multitude of educational tools and features.… Continue

Pearson Pakistan and the British Council hosted an informative Forum for partner school principals.

Pearson Pakistan and the British Council held the “Principals’ Forum” to facilitate Pearson’s partner schools and their learners by showcasing their inspirational experiences, learning journeys, and delivery of Pearson Edexcel qualifications. This event was an opportunity to dive deeper into knowing and understanding the variety of academic opportunities and resources available to students at these partner schools.… Continue

Ufone 4G expands the range of discounted offers on UPaisa.

Pakistani telecom operator Ufone 4G is expanding the range of its special and discounted offers available exclusively on UPaisa – a cutting-edge 360-degree digital financial solutions platform powered by Ufone 4G. The company has now announced discounts on two of its most sought-after hybrid bundles; Weekly Digital Offer and Digital Grand Offer to provide greater value to its customers.… Continue

Carrefour Pakistan celebrates 14 years of excellence.

Carrefour, owned and operated by Majid Al Futtaim in Pakistan, celebrates 14 years of excellence in serving the Pakistani community. The ongoing anniversary discount offers will remain available until October 25th, and they are a tribute to the trust and loyalty of Carrefour’s valued customers, who have been an integral part of this remarkable growth journey.… Continue

Dawlance exports Refrigerator-Designs for Singer Bangladesh

Dawlance is the leading manufacturer of home appliances in Pakistan and a wholly owned subsidiary of Arcelik – the second-largest technology producer of Europe. Dawlance has recently completed a Design Export project to provide Research and development services to Singer – the market leader of home appliances in Bangladesh, which is also a subsidiary of Arcelik.… Continue

Urea sales increased by 4% YoY in Pakistan

Based on the tentative fertilizer sales data, urea dispatches in Sep’23 increased by 4% YoY to 527k tons compared to 508k tons in SPLY, owing to restricted mobility last year due to floods. On a company-wise basis, urea sales of FFC and FFBL combined, and FATIMA ascended by 5% and 9% YoY, arriving at 250k tons and 86k tons, respectively.… Continue