Pakistan Software Houses Association (P@ASHA) honoring top IT companies in Pakistan at the 13th P@SHA ICT Awards. The awards is being organized in Karachi on October 14, 2016, Now in its 13th year, the objective of annual P@SHA ICT Awards is to provide recognition to the software and service companies of Pakistan by providing them an opportunity to gain local, regional and international exposure through on-going promotional activities.
The top winners of the product categories of the P@SHA ICT Awards are nominated for representation at the annual Asia Pacific ICT Awards (www.apicta.org). This year’s sponsors for the Awards ceremony include UBL, TPS Pvt Ltd, Systems Ltd., Inbox Business Technologies, Pakistan Software Export Board and Maison Consulting. Companies are competing in 17 Product and 15 Service Categories. UBL has also sponsored a special innovation in Fintech Category.
Objectives of the Awards Programme are:
1) Stimulate innovation and creativity by giving recognition
2) Provide a platform for benchmarking innovators of the industry
3) Create an opportunity for the top winning companies to represent Pakistan internationally
4) Provide participants with networking opportunities to form strong strategic business alliances
5) Create a larger pool of knowledgeable workers for further development of Pakistan’s ICT industry
6) Inform stakeholders about the present-day technological developments in Pakistan